1. Install Pega 7.3 or later - already present base Pega 7.3 instance
2. Install and verify Pega Foundation for Financial Services 7.31 --> Need to Install
3. Install and verify Product Designer for Financial Services 7.31 --> Need to Install
4. Install and verify Pega Know Your Customer for Financial Services 7.31. --> Need to Install
5. Install Pega Know Your Customer Regulatory Compliance for Financial Services 17.1 --> Need to Install
6. Finally Install Pega-client-lifecycle-management-731 --> Need to Install
Is this understanding correct ?
Or installing Pega-client-lifecycle-management-731 alone is sufficient on top of Vanilla Pega 7.3.
Is Pega-client-lifecycle-management-731 built on the above mentioned frameworks automatically or we need to install them seperately in the order I mentioned above --> To have a CLM ready environment.
Based on prior experience on CLM any idea / feedbacks would be really welcome and highly appreciated.