1. Install Pega 7.3 or later - already present base Pega 7.3 instance
2. Install and verify Pega Foundation for Financial Services 7.31 --> Need to Install
3. Install and verify Product Designer for Financial Services 7.31 --> Need to Install
4. Install and verify Pega Know Your Customer for Financial Services 7.31. --> Need to Install
5. Install Pega Know Your Customer Regulatory Compliance for Financial Services 17.1 --> Need to Install
6. Finally Install Pega-client-lifecycle-management-731 --> Need to Install
Is this understanding correct ?
Or installing Pega-client-lifecycle-management-731 alone is sufficient on top of Vanilla Pega 7.3.
Is Pega-client-lifecycle-management-731 built on the above mentioned frameworks automatically or we need to install them seperately in the order I mentioned above --> To have a CLM ready environment.
Based on prior experience on CLM any idea / feedbacks would be really welcome and highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards, Saptarshi
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
So we should install from bottom. Advantage of this sequence of installation is we will be having individual installation guide and admin user to perform the technical verification. So we will be able to trouble shoot the problem immediately.