I have google chrome installed on machine. It shows up in extension and is enabled. But when I start adaptor chrome window opens but bulls eye is not coming up as some how I am not able to inject in chrome. I enabled collect error and got attached error. Can some one help me how can I resolve this.
Make sure Chrome is not running during either of these. When you launch Chrome, you should be able to enable the extension. You can then restart Chrome and you should see in your processes list in Task Manager a new process named OpenSpan.Translators.Web.MessagingHost.exe. That being present tells you the extension is enabled and working as expected.
@ThomasSasnett Thanks for reply, but we have installed Chrome extension through group policy and not with studio/runtime. In past we had open ticket and as we wanted extension to be installed on more than 1000 users we came to conclusion that we will install it through group policy and not with runtime.
@SapanR96 Then I suspect that your installation through GPO is incorrectly registering the messaging host with the wrong extension ID. This is something that can be addressed with support via a support request as we'll need to see which version of the extension you are using to validate that extension ID against the one you are registering with the messaging host. I suspect they are different.
@ThomasSasnett First of all thanks a lot. We try to reregister through command you mentioned and it worked for all google chrome windows except out application. Our application is in google chrome but isolated from other instances and opens as separate window. We are still trying to find solution for our application. I think for some reason we are not able to register extension for our application.