Posted: 23 Mar 2021 9:39 EDT Last activity: 23 Mar 2021 15:09 EDT
Google Drive Repository Integration API not working as expected
When i tried to run the D_pxGetFile D page , getting 206 status for Stream type and pyStatusMessage showing partial and if we try to run with String, getting 200 status for pystatus message coming as ok. but there is no content returned.
1. Installed Google Drive Repository component from Pega market place and enabled in the application.
2. Created repository for google drive and create authentication profile wth oauth 2.0 and added client id , secret and scope.
3. Ran D_pxListfiles d page and able to get list of files in the folder in google drive.
4. Always validated D_pxIsAuthenticated also returned.
5. when i try to run D_pxGetFile not returning content of file. Tried giving file path with folder id/filename and also tried relative path.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update Content Type from Discussion to Question***