I have implemented what it is stated in that link you sent out to me. But I am still not getting those jars to be picked up. I can provide you with what I did and the steps but not sure what to do now.
First make sure your custom java code works outside pega as a standalone java program. Then follow the redhat article, pay special attention to the following - send the complete logs if there is still something wrong.
Have you tried to add your custom module in the (you need to redeploy the ear after making the changes)
First of all I have to say..hahaha...I forgot to modify the ear file as stated in the instructions; the good thing is that now I can look up the jar file from SMA. I have sent an email for the DEV team to verify now. Hopefully they come back with good news.