My customer wants to have fancy grids:
- group certain rows as "category" (in above screenshot, ex. Beverage)
- each category can be expanded or shrunk
- child rows under category are 0 to n
- each rows should have checkbox
- if category level checkbox is checked, all child rows should be checked
It does not have to be exactly the same as above, but basically customer wants something like this. For the data structure, I can build anything as long as above UI is guaranteed (I guess it would be some kind of page list). Any suggested design approach?
Thanks. I never used Tree Grid - I guess in Pega 7.4, it is now called "Hierarchical Table". I see I can specify page list for a source but I am unfamiliar with how to construct a page list to achieve above screenshot. Could anyone give me some guidance using above real data example rather than just reference to UI Gallery.
You can create properties first in say Class Work-A and then create a Page list giving Work-A as the class definition. So now the properties that you created first appears within this Page list created.