How can we add a subcase from an escalation activity ?
Hello, We would like to create a subcase from an SLA escalation action. We call an activity and we use the pxAddChildWork but the pyWorkparty of the new subacase is System and it rise an error. How can we create the subcase and route it or assign it to the parent case pyWorkParty ? Thanks,
1) Check the documentation. See if it mentions whether one is allowed to create subcases from agent contexts such as sla.
2) Look at how that pyWorkParty is getting populated. There's a property representing current-user and that property is expected to not have a valid username in it during agent context. So see if some rule is copying that current-user value into the pyWorkParty. Can that rule be over-ridden or is it "final" ?
3) Regardless of the answer to number 2, is there a parameter that can be modified to divert the logic from copying that current-user value into the pyWorkParty ? Maybe a parameter that indicates "we are in an sla / agent context" ?
4) Can you use a data-transform or parameter somewhere to specify your choice of pyWorkParty so that invalid current-user value won't be used ?
5) Is it possible to modify pyWorkParty AFTER the fact so that although it initially has the bad value, you supply a good value ?