1. Configured "*" for the Allowed origins, Allowed headers, Exposed headers
2. Configured "http://localhost:9080" for the Allowed origins and "content-type,x-csrf-token" in the Allowed headers column and left Exposed headers column blank.
3. Enabled / disabled "Allow Credentials" in both the above cases.
4. While configuring the Endpoint-CORS policy mapping enabled just "*" to use the cusomized CORS policy , default CORS policy. Also tried mapping the customized CORS policy with Endpoint as "api/" , "api/v1/assignments" etc
5. Applied all the above combinations for the below Dynamic System Settings
Hi , can you please confirm if this issue is resolved after given hotfix is installed in 7.4 env. Please provide any specific steps to be followed after installing this hotfix, facing the same issue when tried to access Rest API method from different domain.
Also can you share if there are any specific configuration changes need to be done at container level at application level.