Posted: 1 Apr 2019 6:29 EDT Last activity: 28 Nov 2019 7:58 EST
How to Freeze Header and First Column for Repeating Grid without freezing grid width and height
1) We need to Freeze Repeating Grid -> Header and First Column.
2) Grid Width and Height should be flexible/responsive and should not be fixed (should auto fit based on screen resolution).
3) Sort and Filter functions should work.
In Layout Properties -> Presentation, I have given "Grid size" fixed width and height and checked "Freeze grid header & Freeze column pane" options(Attached Screenshot), But I need flexible grid/Responsive grid i.e, Grid width should get Auto-adjusted(100%) with resolution. And also, in this case, the other issue I see is Grid vertical scroll bar is not working with Mouse wheel action.
Please advice and let me know what is the best way to fulfil requirement.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
I have tried this option but for this, we need to freeze grid height and width. But we need responsive grid i,e, Grid width should be 100%(Window Width) for any resolution and grid height should get auto-adjust based on window height. Please, may I know is there any other way to achieve in PEGA.
And also, for PixelFixed Grid - Vertical scroll bar scroll is very slow when we try to scroll using the mouse wheel.
If we have Width of content as Fill (100%) we have two issues:
1) We cannot freeze column which is one of our requirement. Even PEGA is not displaying "Freeze column pane" option. Attached screenshot. We will only get the "Freeze column pane" option if we set "Width of content" as Pixels (Fixed).
2) If we have more than 12+ columns in the grid, by default "Vertical scroll bar" is not visible. We need to scroll grid to very right/last to look at "Vertical scroll bar" -- which is not usable.