Posted: 26 Apr 2018 2:42 EDT Last activity: 17 May 2018 10:45 EDT
How to return multiple matches from parse transform
I am using parse transform rule to run a regex on input string. This regex can return one or more matches.
In transform rule following existing variables are available. I can return first match with "aMatch" variable. I also tried "aMatchGroups", but in clipboard it contains some index information not all matching string. How do I get all the matches returned by regex?
* You have access to the following variables:
* String aSource : the string which was searched
* String aMatch : the string that was matched
* int aMatchStart : location in aSource where the match starts
* int aMatchEnd : location where the match ends
* String aMatchGroups : Array of all subgroup matches for the pattern
/* set sReturn to the value to be validated, or null if it should not be used */