While installing i am facing Batch file not found the in the Path...I have run this command in command prompt.. Please help me to resolve this issue.
## Installation Instructions
1. Get Pega React Starter Pack zip file from Pega Exchange
2. Unzip the PegaReactStarterPack813.zip, it should create PegaReactStarterPack813 directory that contains the following sub-directories:
CableConnectApp, Documents and ReactApp
3. Using a terminal, cd into ./PegaReactStarterPack813.
4. Install Cable Connect sample application by following the instruction in ./CableConnectSampleApp.pdf
5. Make sure that your application server supports CORS.
6. Install Yarn. Installation link [here](https://yarnpkg.com/lang/en/docs/install/#mac-stable).
7. Using a terminal, cd into ./ReactApp directory and unzip PegaReact.zip.
8. Using a terminal, cd into ./pegaapp-react
9. Run the following commands:
* `yarn install`
* `yarn start`
10. This should open your browser to http://localhost:3000, which is where the application will be served.
***Edited by Moderator Kayla to update Content Type from Discussion to Question***
Have you imported the sample appl in your instance and updated the endpoints in src/_services/endpoints.js with the URL of your Pega instance?
If not, change the BASEURL: "http://localhost:1080/prweb/api/v1" with your Pega URL in the src/_services/endpoints.js fileafter importing the appl in that instance. Follow the document provided with the code if you need any assistance on Appl import.
If the issue persists, Please share the snip of your browser console, which helps us to debug faster.