1) we configure our Application rule by importing the above component. and made it enabled.
2) Then we have updated the following Auth profile (PM_Jira_AuthProfile) using the same ID and pswd that we use to access to JIRA software.
3) Then on Operator Id Preference, we updated the “Project management User ID” with the above id.
4) Then when we click on “Configure Integration” button under “Integration & Security” tab of the application rule and select JIRA and provide JIRA Api link (http://xxxx.xxxxxx.rest/api) and click on “Connect”.
5) In the next screen we see only the default option (Create a New Project) is coming under “Project” drop down. (see attachment). But no existing projects are retrieved.
Note:Using the same credentials, we are able to see the stories/bugs in all the projects.
Pega Platform 7.4 On-premise
Jira : On premise
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags; update SR details****