Posted: 10 Aug 2015 14:04 EDT Last activity: 28 Aug 2015 11:21 EDT
Our application has a class XXX-Int-DWH-Assigned_Product which is mapped to a table Assgined_Product in db. This table was existing for few months. To update the entries in this table we recently added a primary key constraint in the database table also defined same property as the key in class definition. It works fine in DEV environment but not in test environment.
I can see the db table definition has a primary key in db and class also has keys, but while doing 'Test Connectivity' I get an error like below. I suspected a miss in grants or synonm but I dont see any differences in it
There is a key mismatch: the keys defined for class BGC-Int-DWH-AssignedProduct do not match the primary key columns for external data table Assigned_Product in database PegaRULES; the class keys are [Product_Sr_Number], but the table's primary keys are .
The primary key is Product_Sr_Number number(20). There is a property by same name in the class. The property and the column were already existing, but we started them using as a primary key few days back.
@Phani -- We did not face this issue in DEV and ST environment. Only got in ITT environment.
Posted: 5 years ago
Posted: 11 Aug 2015 16:39 EDT
Phani Sahukaru (sahup1)
Architect - Financial Services
Pea behaviour is inconsistent in this case then. The instances did exist in DEV as well there we did not face any error. Even in ST we were facing error till yesterday, but after saving the class instance couple of times its working now. But there are few other classes for which its still not working.