LDAP Authentication behavior in on click of Browser back button
We used LDAP1 to Authenticate user into our application. After Logout from application (used Pega OOTB LogOff ) and re-login with different user and clicks Browser back button, user is able to navigate to previous Transaction screen which is of first user.
1. Log into application with credentials 'A'.
2. Navigate to any screen (lets say Screen "Create Work Object screen").
3. Click Logout button. Then user will logout and navigates to Login screen.
4. Login again with different 'B' credentials.
5. Click browser button twice
6. 'B' can navigate to screen of A's "Create Work Object Screen" ( which is not expected behavior)
Please share your comments to Handle this behavior.
Basically, If different user login, then pega will generate new connection and requestor. So new requestor should not have access to old transaction. This is working fine in 7.1. We have this issue only after upgrading it to Pega 7.2.2 (CSHC 7.21)
May be this is happening due to browser cache or something else. I hope there should be a way to handle this.. Can't we ?