Logging level set to debug for the class com.pega.pegarules.engine.database.LockManagerImpl via designer studio is not reflecting.
We are analyzing a lock issue. To debug further we set the logger level to debug for the class com.pega.pegarules.engine.database.LockManagerImpl from designer studio(Designer Studio->System->Operations->Logs->Logging Level Settings). After we set the logger level to debug we didn't see any additional logs in Pega logs related to locking issue. Could you please let us know is there anything else do we need to do to get the logs related to locks in Pega logs.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***