Posted: 25 Feb 2020 13:05 EST Last activity: 13 Apr 2020 22:12 EDT
Multiteam Development Get Latest rulesets not listing rulesets from repository
Team A application built on Team B application. Team B enhancing the application and the branch published to pega repository. Now Team A application clicking on Get Latest Ruleset versions. Ruleset versions are not listing from Repository.
After publishing the branch to repository new ruleset version not creating in Team B application and it's not available in pega repository.
Can anyone please provide the steps to achieve this.
Do I need to configure Pipe line and deployment manager to achieve this?
Without deployment manager, how can I achieve this requirement ?
Steps for Team A:
1. Save as the “pyCanRebase” when rule into application ruleset and set the value as “True”
2. Update “Modify” and “Delete” access level setting of “Data-Repository” ARO to 5
3. Create a repository "R1".
4. Update the Host ID to Team B App server host ID like http://**.**.**.***:9080/prweb/PRRestService
5. Create an Authentication Profile and add it to the repository created.
6. Add user as “Auth” and password as “rules” in the authentication profile. Select “Preemptive authentication” checkbox.
Steps for Team B:
1. Create an operator ID with the same name as in Team A server.
2. Create a Dynamic System Setting “HostedRulesetsList” under the ruleset “Pega-ImportExport” and add the ruleset.
Additional rulesets can be added using comma separation format.
These steps should work for Rebasing. Please implement the steps which you might have missed and highlight if you face any issues.
If it works initially you can update the passwords and user name as per your application standard.
Posted: 1 year ago
Posted: 26 Feb 2020 23:02 EST
Madan Kallakonda (kallm)
Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
Thanks for replay, I already followed the above steps. My question here is Core application team published the branch to the created pega repository. After publishing branch is not merging and ruleset is not creating.
Built on application click on the Get Latest ruleset vesions and selected the core application team repository. It's showing 0 ruleset version(s) found.
Could you please suggest what steps I need to perform. After branch published to repository automatic merging and new ruleset version not created in core application and same is not available repository for other team.