Hello, I am a new RPA developer. I went through a 4 month course for my job only to get on site to realize that my group and I have not learned about the interaction framework or how to use Activities and so I have several questions:
1) We have been browsing over previous teams' work and realize that activities are a core part of their development work, however whenever we have tried to recreate using activities we have a limited selection of properties, events and methods for the activities we create compared to code we were trying to recreate. How do we gain access to more methods, events and properties for our activities?
2) Another thing we have observed is that activities seem to contain automations and other automations call these activities (like a method); how do we create automations within activities?
3) One of my teammates have also noticed that in a lot of the videos we have been trying to watch many of the people use designer studio to create activities (?) but we do not have that software (if it is a separate software from VS).
4) What is the difference between an Activity and a Bot Activity?
5) When do you use an Activity versus calling the execute of another automation?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to move from Applications to the Product Support Community***