Hello, in my use case a new Operator is Createt in an Activity, i used the Ootb solution from Pega here, after that a Case is routet to his Worklist by using the "toWorklist" router. Everyting works fine, user is correctly createt and sees the new Case on his worklist, but he can not open it.
The Error message is: The work object CCS-INFRAVER-WORK E-48 could not be opened: You are not authorized to open instance CCS-INFRAVER-WORK E-48
Also, open the operator who is able to open the work object and match the configuration of security tab of the operator with the non-working operator.
1. Open the Operator ID record, who can successfully open work object and use it for comparison with the operator who is not able to open.
2. Under work tab of operator record, compare the Work Group. If its default for both operators, there is chance and they are trying to open with the different workgroup.
3. To confirm, open both Work Groups from the Operator ID records and check that they have the same Applies-To class. If there is any difference in Work Group, then the associated Work Basket may also be different. Note that Workbaskets are specific to Org, Div, and Unit.
4. On each of the two Work Group rule forms, open the associated Work Basket, and check the Org (labelled "Name"), Div, and Unit.
5. Also, on the General tab of the Operator ID form on each of the two Operator ID rule forms, open the Access Group. Check whether the Application Name and Version match.