Optimised Schema Wizard does not populate any list of usused tables - Screen gets freezed.!
We are in the process of migration of pega 6.2 to pega 7.1.7, We have completed all the steps like single schema upgrade on existing schema and the we ran migration utility for a split schema.
Completed all the websphere configuration and application deployments in websphere application server,
We are now in the process of running a cleanup for that we are trying to access Optimized Schema Wizard but it gets stuck and it gets frezed and does not show any result. and in the webpshere application server logs i see below erros.
[6/18/15 12:16:12:890 EDT] 0000000b XARecoveryDat A WTRN0146I: Obtained 0 xid(s) from xa recover on XAResource: PegaRULES of which 0 will be processed by this server
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to close post*** This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
The exception stack you have identified doesn't have optimize schema code in it. Perhaps share the complete log or enter a ticket for this. If you want to understand what is causing it to get stuck, thread dumps will help.