Posted: 3 Feb 2016 0:21 EST Last activity: 3 Feb 2016 20:10 EST
Pega 7.1.9 - Localize values are not reflected
I have created a localize value for pyStatusWork in my application class and used it in the sections specific to my application. But the localize values are not getting reflected in the sections/harness
I have checked the following things:
Property reference in Section looks like below:
All the harnesses and sections have the below settings enabled:
But, still on the screen when I create a work object , the localized values are not reflected.
Am I missing any additional configuration anywhere else?
1) The generated stream code that renders the field value associated with the contents of the status property, is it calling something like GetLocalizedText ? This shows whether the "localize" mode is actually in effect.
2) If the parameter being passed to GetLocalizedText (or whatever it's called) correct for the field value you expect ?
3) Show your pxThread page as the step page in at least one of your tracer lines (use private-checkout if you have to add an activity line somewhere) so you can bring up that pxThread page from the tracer to look in pxSecuritySnapshots - > pxUserRulesetsLocalized, so you can make sure all your rulesets, particularly the language-specific ones, are being included in the list.
1)The property is defined in a section and I could not verify the stream code - I can't see the GetLocalizedText method being invoked anywhere. Can you please guide on how can we view the generated stream for a section.
2) Parameter value being passed is exactly the same as the value defined in the Field Value. But I think, this verification depends on the above point 1.
3) I have verified and can see all the rulesets associated with my application is available in the localized ruleset stack
These standard rules support localization based on field values: (In most cases, automatically generated facilities call these functions in the appropriate places; you do not need to reference them explicitly.)
Function getLocalizedValue() in the PegaRULES String library
Function getLocalizedText() in the PegaRULES Utility library
Control rule GetLocalizedValue
(My thoughts: That's PRPC for me By theory I assume/understand something, practically it turns out be something else)
I had to display the text in a specific format and hence used the formatted text (It is weird on why the value - Localize Property Value did not work), but with the GetLocalizedValue we can't use any control formats , Hence had to go with the inline-style now.