The processor was able to use the tool for about 5-6 months. For some reason, he encounter error regarding object property please see attached below(error.PNG). I tried to run also on my development unit but same error encounter.
We didn't do any update/changes to the tool.
For CMD.png you see in the Red box is the initial Interrogation object property from the website where we able to use the tool for about 5-6months that the tool has no issue. But starting last month they encounter the object property error.
I didn't upgrade/update also my Pega plug-in version
Version: 8.0.1064, user's Pega Runtime is 8.0.1064 also.
I try to re-Interrogate the website but we can't Target each object. As you see also in CMD.png, you will see the Blue box that came from Interrogation for me to test the Matching Rules. But unfortunately it Interrogate the whole website screen property.
While the installation of OpenSpan may not have changed, there could have been an alteration on the app or the environment that is the root of this problem. I recommend investigating any changes that could have been made to the program you're trying to interact with.