1. Is there any end of life for a specific Pega Version?
For example: Pega 8.1.50 is the final version after which there will not be any patch upgrade. Customer need to migrate to 8.2 or higher version is they want to do so.
2. Understand that starting from Pega 8.x the hotfix are shipped on a critical or needy basis, if there is a end of life for Pega version will hotfix still be provided for that version?
For example: Assuming for Pega 8.1.1 the end of life is 10th Jan 2022. A security issue identified and fixes on 11th Jan 2023, will Pega provide security patch/hotfix for this version eventhough the support date is already crossed.
We have few queries related to the Pega Patch management
Assuming the scenario that our current application is in Pega 8.5.2 and the latest GA version of Pega is 8.5.5. There is a Pega Issue which had surfaced in production and caused an outage. Later it was identified that issue has been resolved in Pega 8.5.5.
1. Now will Pega Provide hotfixes to install in 8.5.2 or do we need to upgrade to 8.5.5?
2. If assuming instead of 8.5.5 the issue is resolved in 8.6 then the conclusion is to upgrade minor version or any hotfix will be provided?
3. Under which circumstances Pega will provide Hotfixes and which scenarios need to upgrade to patch or minor version?
Reason being, in case of patch or minor version upgrade we may need have a cooling period to perform UAT validation and implementation to production. We are afraid that the necessary steps to upgrade may take time to complete.