1. Is there a provision in Pega Robotics to upscale or downscale the robots dynamically at run time?
I do not understand this question. Can you elaborate on what you mean by upscaling/downscaling a robot at runtime?
2. Is there a provision in Pega Robotics to configure the availability 24/7? Meaning if one goes down, is there a provision for the backup robot to automatically pick the process up?
This depends entirely on your design of your solutions and it also depends on what you are doing with the Robots. If you are doing RPA, I believe it is possible since you would be retrieving work from a workbasket - if one robot fails, another will pick up the work. Otherwise, it depends.
3. Does Pega Robotics meet the security standards like SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA?
Pega Robotics can be used to meet these standards. We are not a database nor do we store sensitive information. If an solution is designed to retrieve or store sensitive information, then it is up to the developer to ensure that they meet these standards.
4. Does Pega Robotics support SSO products, Authorization/Authentication products and role based identity and access management?
1. If I have a robot running a process from work basket and I feel the need to finish all the items from basket sooner than planned, can I add more robots to the same work basket to scale up and increase processing speed? Similarly can I remove robots from basket and scale down when needed?