SEKHARRK Member since 2008 3 posts
Posted: May 10, 2017
Last activity: May 19, 2017

Pega Robotics (RPA): Microsoft Outlook Body is not sent to Pega Case

I tried to connect to Microsoft Outlook and Get the content of the Email body. I could get all the content (Body, HTML Body) while Debugging.

But while mapping the body attribute to a Property in Case Type, content is not stored in expected format. The response is not consistent. Some times Automation doesn't respond at all.

Is there any easiest way to map entire body and other email attributes as is to the Work Object properties (I tried mapping HTMLBody as well, still same issue).

One small observation is that : whenever it finds a special character, ":" or "," it ignores rest of the string while mapping.

** Attached my automation.

Robotic Process Automation SR Exists
Moderation Team has archived post
Share this page LinkedIn