Posted: 10 Apr 2017 3:33 EDT Last activity: 17 May 2017 0:36 EDT
Problem with displaying tabs in Tab Group
One section is used twice in one process. When we're opening it second time css doesn't work correctly in Tab Group (screen in attachment).
White lines are appeared and tab isn't "active".
It's Pega 7.1.9.
Could you give me some advice about it, please?
2) Share the document with screenshot showing how the tab group is configured and section used in the process.
3) Test the behavior if you configure the section with Layout group(Tab) instead of Tab Group.
4) Is the issue observed in all the browsers?
5) As Susan suggested, use browser's developer tool to identify the vertical white space over the tab. From LiveUI(tool of Pega 7) identify the skin used and verify if the skin contains any custom css file.
6) I assume there are no errors in the logs when the tab is not active for the second time. Please confirm.
From the provided screenshots of actual and expected behavior, I see that there is white space in the tabs. Also, first tab is not active, which is the case in the expected behavior. You will have to use browser's developer tool and identify the white space component. I think this is due to overridden style attribute.