Question

5
Replies
77
Views
AndreM7824 Member since 2017 8 posts
EY
Posted: 2 years ago
Last activity: 2 years 4 months ago
Closed

Problem with IE automation

Hi Pega community,

Im developing an automation to fill an IE (IE 11.2125.14393.0) form, i made all interrogations on IE and the workflow without any problems.

Sometimes, when starting my automation IE starts blank. Consequently causing problems to fill the form.

I tried to 1 - Try-Catch but it does not ever return a exception

2 - Killing iexplore using a C# script when the IE starts and dont identify any field (Match)

3 - Killing iexplore using a .Bat.

4 - Restarting the machine (Then it works, but it isnt the correct process for a robot)

Thank you guys!

Low-Code App Development Robotic Process Automation
Moderation Team has archived post
Share this page LinkedIn