Question

4
Replies
101
Views
SouvikChatterjee Member since 2013 1 post
Cognizant
Posted: 2 years ago
Last activity: 2 years 2 months ago
Closed
Solved

PRPC 6.2 SP2: Getting Basic Authentication pop up instead of Form based Authentication screen in PRServlet Screen

We're using PRPC 6.2 SP2 and facing login issue in our model developer portal since last couple of days. When we’re trying to hit PRServlet we’re getting below Basic Authentication screen instead of our PEGA Form based Authentication screen. However, user portal (PRExt) is working as expected and sowing valid Basic Authentication screen. Please help us to resolve this issue. No recent code is deployed in the server.

Analysis done so far:

  • Checked with SiteMinder team and they confirm that PRServlet is not monitored by SM authentication. They monitor only PRExt in this server
  • Checked the PEGARules log and found continuous deadlock in DB and transaction roll back. So we cleared all the connection and restarted the server. No more error except one while start up. But the problem still persists. we use DB2.

DB deadlock error: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.DatabaseException: Database-General Problem executing lock delete -911 40001 The current transaction has been rolled back because of a deadlock or timeout. Reason code "68".. SQLCODE=-911, SQLSTATE=40001, DRIVER=3.64.133

From: (A2331F084B21EEEFCAA15F1A3D9D2AA17:EmailDefault)

SQL: delete from pr_sys_locks where pxOwnerId = ?

SQL Inserts: <A2331F084B21EEEFCAA15F1A3D9D2AA17>

DB Error during Restart: ERROR - Caught DatabaseException while trying to get classes from entries Database-BadClassDef SCenter-Data-WorkInfo

com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.BadClassDefinitionException: Database-BadClassDef SCenter-Data-WorkInfo

  • prsysmgmt is accessible and we’ve checked prconfig.xml. Configurations seems to be fine
  • Checked PEGA Alerts log and found one listener is taking a long time to commit in the DB. We stopped all listeners, but no luck

Alert Error: Database commit took more than threshold of 1000 ms: 5482 ms

  • Checked Web Server logs as well, nothing significant there to point out this error
  • Checked with IE networking tool to analyze any redirection at browser level, but nothing is there as well
Pega Customer Service Pega Platform Security System Administration
Moderation Team has archived post
Share this page LinkedIn