We are upgrading from Pega 7.1.5 version to Pega 7.2.1 version. Following steps are executed -
1) executed generateddl.sh script
2) executed generated oracledate.sql and oracledate_udf.sql script to make db specific changes. All scripts are successfully executed.
3) After db script execution, I have executed update.sh script. That script is also executed successfully and displayed "Build Success" message in 1 second.
4) We have deleted existing prpc_wls_jee4.ear, prsysmgmt.war file from Weblogic AS
5) We have deployed new (version 7.21) prpc_wls_jee4.ear, prsysmgmt.war file in Weblogic AS
6) We have restarted the Weblogic AS
7) We have tried to launch the http://<host> :<port>/prweb/PRServlet - it shows the error message
8) We also tried to launch http://<host> :<port>/prsysmgmt - which was launched successfully, but didn't show any information due to "mBean" error.
While trying to launch prweb/PRServelet following exception is being thrown in weblogic log -
####<Aug 28, 2018 2:38:10 PM BST> <Emergency> <com.pega.pegarules.internal.bootstrap.PRBootstrap> <XXXX> <XXXX> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <> <XXXX> <BEA-000000> <prbootstrap.properties merged with prbootstrap entries in Data-Admin-System-Settings>
Are you sure on the upgrade process is successful?
Because you said "After db script execution, I have executed update.sh script. That script is also executed successfully and displayed "Build Success" message in 1 second", it should have completed in one sec without doing anything.
Can you also attach the complete stack trace here.