Posted: 25 Feb 2019 15:49 EST Last activity: 13 Mar 2019 6:18 EDT
pyLabel is too long, maximum length allowed is 64
We are using Pega Knowledge Management Framework 7.4 Version. I have a scenario where the ArticleTitle is KM framework field need to enter 128 characters which is updating the pyLabel value. But the pyLabel allows maximum 64 characters. Then i am trying to change the pyLabel Max Length to 128 and saving to my application RSV. I am getting the below error.
Error Message: Maximum Length - Because property is exposed in a database column. 128 has been changed to 64 conform to base property definition.
Appreciate your response.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
This is the solution we got. So here are the steps to follow to alter a property after changing max length in property rule form
1. Change the column length of pylabel in the database. (XFW_XXXXXX_FW_KM_WORK)
2. restart the system by clearing out the caches
3. Open the XXXXX-FW-KM-Work class rule form
4. Do a test connection
5. Save the class rule form
6. Open Data-Admin-DB-Table instance of the class XXXXX-FW-KM-Work
7. Do a test connection
8. Save the Data-Admin-DB-Table instance