Posted: 9 Jun 2020 4:22 EDT Last activity: 12 Jun 2020 17:12 EDT
Questionnaire research Low-Coding platforms Pega by IT student
Hello, thank you for clicking this discussion. I am Thomas, I am an IT student from the Netherlands, and I am currently doing research on Low-Coding platforms. If possible, I would like input from the Pega community. I am currently comparing several different platforms to see which platform could best be used for different types of projects, and situations. The questionnaire will take around 5-10 minutes of your time and will greatly assist me in my research. All responses are completely anonymous.
I would appreciate it greatly if you would take a few minutes out of your day to assist me in this manner.
Thanks for posting. If you haven't already, be sure to also check out our new Low-Code App Builder Mission in the new Pega Academy that was recently launched. We have several other Low-Code Missions that you can explore too.
Hi Thomas, thanks for posting the thoughtful, easy to complete low code questionnaire. I'd recommend additional questions important to the enterprise and business markets including:
- no code multi-channel support
- No code business logic support via decision tables, decision trees, reusable boolean logic conditions (when rules in Pega) and inference.
- Completeness of server and client security model.
- Size of certified developer community. Low code allows fast application development, but some up front training is required to fully utilize any comprehensive platform's capability set.
- Once trained on the low code platform's development tools can a citizen developer construct an application with complex data model, different user types (personas), full case management, visual business logic, consumer facing security, reporting, integration with external systems, UI, mobile execution for both IOS and Android without writing any code.
- How extensive is the prebuilt application sets offered by the low code vendor for customer service, marketing, sales, health care, Telco, field service and financial services.