I've got an activity where I use an RDB-List to call a stored procedure. This stored procedure would return 1 result always. I tested it out in SQL server and it's working as expected. However, when I call the stored procedure via Pega, the RDB-List doesn't contain any pxResults pagelist even though it has a value of 1 in the pxResultCount. Does anyone have any idea about this?
From the activity screenshot, I find that you are using Pega 6 version. Please confirm the exact version.
Also, from tracer screenshot, I see that that the activity name is unnamed. And, the value of pxResultCount and pxTotalResultCount is 1 and 0 respectively. Kindly confirm if pyReturnTotalResultCount is set as false at your end.
Just for information, the definition of below property is as below. Reference from PDN Help of Pega 7.2.2.
Number of rows of data returned by the search
For the RDB-List method, the total number of results returned by the query. This is set only if pyReturnTotalResultCount is true. (If pyReturnTotalResultCount is false, then this is zero.)
Could you share the screenshots of the activity showing different tab. I would like to see the parameter set, return type specified and Pages and Classes configured for this activity.