Posted: 17 Feb 2017 2:08 EST Last activity: 23 Feb 2017 11:11 EST
Red Highlighted colour should be displayed for the two date properties. If the Date value is different for the Date Properties
I have a requirement, In a section, if we select two different date values for two different date properties, then both the date properties value should display in Red highlighted colour. Could you please let me know how to implement this scenario.
i think it is difficult to achieve such via any out of the box way. The date time control does not give any option to declare what highlight color you want to use unless you change it in the skin level.
Below approach can be something you would like to try
1. Lets say you have two date fields : DateOfEntry and DateOfInitiation
2. in a section, you have two cells dedicated for them. So that means DateOfEntry mapped to two cells and so as DateOfInitiation
3. One each of the cells for DateOfEntry and DateOfInitiation should contain inline style as "background-color: red;"
4. Put when condition against those cells so that they return true only when DateOfEntry is NOT EQUAL TO DateOfInitiation
5. Associate OnChange -RefreshSection against each of these fields.
Let me know if that works for you.
Posted: 4 years ago
Posted: 17 Feb 2017 12:48 EST
Lakshmi Venkatesh Kakumani (kakul)
Associate Technical Solutions Engineer