Set Preference option is not working in Case manager portal
Users are not able to set the most frequent access group as the default access group using set preference option in Case Manager Portal.
This is how it happens.
1) Users opens the Case Manager portal and click on their Username and then Selects Profile.
2) Users then click on Actions (top right corner of the page) and in the drop down, selects "Set Preferences".
3) Users then selects a different Primary Access Group from the drop down and clicks Submit.
4) They log out and then log back in.
5) They will not see the the portal of the Primary Access Group which they selected in Step 3, but rather see the portal of the access group which was opened in Step 1.
Please let us know how to fix this. We are seeing this issue in our test and Production environments. For now we are using Switch Apps option as an alternative. But users want the set preferences to work as they do not want to use Switch Apps option everytime they login.