Close popover
Jerome Recker (Jerome@quavo)
Lead System Architect
Jerome@quavo Member since 2015 27 posts
Posted: February 3, 2019
Last activity: September 11, 2019

Skin/CSS Issues With Upgrade to 8.1

Recently, I upgraded our environment from 7.4 to 8.1.2. As a part of this, I changed our version of UI Kit to see up through 12-01-01. After completing this, I noticed that the UI looked fine while using some access groups, but with others, I was missing icons, or icons were displaying incorrectly, and was seeing various other inconsistencies. The differences seemed to be specifically tied to my access group name. If I saved the problematic access group to a new name, the UI would look good, but if I created a new one from scratch using the original name, the UI would have problems.

The fix that ultimately worked for me was that I cleared the ABA Cache (you can do this from the Admin studio) and then I cleared my browser cache.

***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***

User Experience System Administration Upgrades
Moderation Team has archived post,
Close popover This thread is closed to future replies. Content and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar Question, please write a new Question.