System Arch Essentials 8.1 -- Assignment SLA not calculating correctly
On the 8.1 System Arch Essentials VM, the SLAs are not calculating as expected. They seem to be taking the Goal and Deadline time and subtracting 3 hours from them.
For example, when I set the SLA Goal for the 1st assignment(Enter Customer Information) to 9 hours(2nd screenshot) then run the case, the SLA displayed shows 6 hours(1st screenshot). I have tried this on a few steps and appears reproducible with the same 3 hour difference:
This SLA calculation error also seems to be occurring in the Capstone exercise, User Story 120:
As a rental reservation representative, I would like to promptly enter reservation requests into the Reservation system of record so that vehicles are reserved and available for customers during their reservation dates.