We are in midst of setting up our PEGA DevOps . During the setup, we got "Operator does have access to Application" when we tried to create an environment and establish the connection to our application from the Release Management Server (refer the attached doc). Could not find anything from the logs as well. Can you please advise if we are missing something .
Here are the Steps Followed:
1. Imported the below Jar files
2. Imported DevOpsAccl_Server722.zip
3. Created Release Management Server operator
5. Logged in as PrestoClient/Presto@123 and Subscribe to the Release Management Server.
6. Created “New Wrapper Application” called PegaPRESTO_DevOps which is the wrapper for my “DevOps” application.
7. Logged in as Release Management Server operator and tried Register/Add New Application to register my Application “DevOps”.
8. Filled in the Application details and Environment Details (as per the attached document ) and clicked Test connection and saw the error as “Operator does have access to Application”.