I am using IBM Pcomm Text Adapter in my project. I have set the properties of the Text adapter by referring to the Mainframe application as mentioned below :
API Type : 32-bit WinHllapi , DLL Name , Screen Definition : TN3270m2 (24x80) ( Primary row : 24 , Primary Column : 80 for emulator)
In interrogation mode, when i use Terminal A - The screen is coming as an exact replica of what i see on the emulator.
But when i use Terminal B to connect to the emulator - Openspan is not recognising the text in a proper way and the screen is coming with lot of spacing issues. i have tried modifying the Screen definition property but no luck. I am still seeing the screen in complete disturbed manner.
To help you, we will need screen shots and also any logs you can provide. If it is possible to turn on logging in the emulator, that will help. I only have experience with Rocket BlueZone emulator, but used the logs both to understand what was going on as well as identify issues with the emulator itself (which they promptly fixed).
My guess is that your emulator screen is not 24x80. Matching up the adapter settings for the screen dimensions with the settings in the emulator is critical. There is likely a settings menu inside of IBM Pcomm where you can identify the screen dimensions that the session is using.