Posted: 14 Jun 2017 11:22 EDT Last activity: 14 Jun 2017 12:18 EDT
Two Data Tables are not appearing in DataTables list
Two Data Tables are not appearing in DataTables list.
We upgraded from pega6.1sp2 to pega7.2.2 .
Two of the datatables are not appearing in the datatables list in Pega7, though when we search those two data table's class through search explorer, we are able to get that class and open that.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Go to designer studio in Pega7.
2) Click designer studio button.
3) Go Data Model and select Data Tables.
4) It will open the list of data tables in new tab where we can see datatable's related information.
5) Two datatables named as "Data-Admin-Level1" and " Data-Admin-RoleMapping" are not appearing in the list.
We are not seeing any error message on the screen.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update category, add SR Parallel tag; close post***
We see that your query is being actively investigated over the SR. We request you to continue troubleshooting over the SR owing to the level of investigation that would be necessary. We will be closing this post to future replies.