XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
I am recieving this error when I try to access the application URL.Please look into the screenshot for more details. I tried seraching for the issue in pega PDN as well, but could not find any related information. Could any one please help out with this.
Unable to access the pega home login page please advice if you have faced any similar kind of issues.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
The page that that XML represents or is trying to display is the generic content reply page from that activity. If "successful" it would have shown something like this.
And based on the error, it looks like due to the authentication problem you are facing, the activity will not execute. With that said, this is merely a symptom of the issue you are really facing, rather than the root cause or the core issue.
Are you seeing this when you attempt to even hit the login page? Or does it display after you attempt to login?
That will help fork the investigation, and depending on the information will drive the discussion further.
Based on your language, I am going to assume that you cannot even reach the login page itself to even attempt to debug anything from within Designer Studio.
If that is correct, then we'll probably need more details into what steps took place during this deployment right before the issue started.
Have you checked the startup logs to ensure Pega came up successfully after the deployment? Were there any errors or warnings which may be suspect? If not, does a network trace reveal anything different between a working and non-working environment?
I have uploaded the log files. Deployment is done on 26th july, after which we were not able to access the rules which are deployed. so we requested for a restart, and after restart on 29th July we were not able to launch the URL.Attached are the logs for 26th,27 and 29th july.
Thanks, this helps. The logs on the 27th and 29th show a lot of generated java and compilation errors during startup. I don't know if this would cause the login page to also fail to load, but it certainly does not look good. I'll see if an Operations engineer can look at this as well for their thoughts. But if they cannot determine the root cause, this will likely need an SR. Stay tuned.
Thanks for your help. This is just to keep you updated, We actually tried with some of the steps suggested by SR team. Pega team asked us to truncate tables listed below. After doing so, we have got new error message on screen now and the log exceptions are as below.
Tables:: § truncate table pr_sys_appcache_dep;
§ truncate table pr_sys_appcache_shortcut;
§ truncate table pr4_rule_sysgen;
§ truncate table pr_assembledclasses;
§ truncate table pr_sys_rule_impl;
com.pega.pegarules.pub.generator.FirstUseAssemblerException: Failed to compile generated Java com.pegarules.generated.model.ra_model_pydefault_76b6df00853846506beb72e037f78a42: ----------
1. ERROR in com/pegarules/generated/model/ra_model_pydefault_76b6df00853846506beb72e037f78a42.java (at line 1)
The type java.util.Map$Entry cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files