Posted: 28 Jun 2019 11:32 EDT Last activity: 30 Jul 2019 8:14 EDT
Unable to interrogate VBA based application
Hi - I am unable to interrogate VBA based application. Please find below my functional flow
1. Open application by click on XLSM file.
2. It will open excel and in parallel it will open a webpage to validate the user credentials. Once done, then again the control will be coming into excel VBA application.
3. Now the excel will be having more than 2 new ribbons in the menus, and of course it is also having sub items.
Please let me know how to interrogate such scenario.
I tried using windows adapter with below configuration
1. Arguments - specified "-enableaddins -workbook="%MYAPP_INSTALLATION_DIR%\Solution Files\MYAppLauncher.xlsm"=NEWEXCEL -silent"
2. Path # Mentioned "EXCEL.EXE"
3. Start Method# Monitor All
I could able to interrogate by using MONITOR ALL option, but I am unable to run the automation. It is not recognize the web page which I interrogated.
Can anyone help me on this? I also tried with addition of WEB ADAPTER, but getting same issue
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to branch reply into new post***