Posted: 7 Jun 2020 23:17 EDT Last activity: 22 Jun 2020 8:04 EDT
Unable to launch the Pega portal after setting up SAML SSO configuration using SamlTest.id
I did all the necessary configuration from Pega (SP) and SamlTest.id (IdP) but I always get the logout screen from Pega after login from IdP portal. Not sure where I am missing something. By the way, I am doing this exercise in my Pega V722 (Dev) env. Here is the attached screenshots with the steps I followed in this context. Please check and resolve my issue.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
I can think of below 3 pointers to solve the issue:
1) Please use SAML tracer(an extension on browser available) to check the entire connectivity btw IDP and Pega.
2) If the app server is Tomcat, please check the web.xml file. The Servlet mapping name and URL pattern should be identical to the configuration. I suspect this is the culprit in the above configuration. Else check equivalent configuration if the app server is different.
3) Can you update the SAML activity and mention a few log messages and check if those messages are written in the log file upon request initiation. This will prove us, at least invocation is successful.
4) If step 3 is successful ( which i doubt), please check for D_SAMLAssertions data page.
5) Also, as crazy as it may sound, if step 2 is a success and step 3 is not, please enter same URL in Entity Identification and ACS location and give it a shot.
I understand its not a solution, but just mere pointers.
Shaik Bukhari Saheb
Posted: 9 months ago
Updated: 9 months ago
Posted: 21 Jun 2020 3:31 EDT Updated: 22 Jun 2020 8:04 EDT
Thank you Shaik Bukhari Saheb for your reply. I am successful in this exercise now. There were some small mistakes from my end while working on this PoC. Now corrected myself on the configuration side mainly and also picked the right IdP for my exercise. Took some help from my other friends and finally successful in V84 using SSOCircle.com (IdP) now.