Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request : Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response : Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol : Caught Exception while creating Keystore instance
Whenever user logins, after entering the username and password the above error is displayed.
More details on what we have done in Pega 7.2.1:
1. Details to refer to the Authentication service is configured in prweb.xml
2. The user ID is in the list of operator in Pega.
3. The expiry date of the IP metadata is not given.
4. No digital signature used.
5. IP metadata imported,
6. SP metadata configured in SAML service
7. SP Signing certificate Expiry date is not given
8. SP Decryption certificate Expiry date is not given
Does any one know what kind of configuration has to be done at the SAML service ,IP end?