Posted: 9 Mar 2018 8:09 EST Last activity: 13 Mar 2018 2:13 EDT
Unable to set up AES in pega
Hi Team ,
I am configuring AES to PEGA. I updated the predictive diagnostic cloud url in Pega and added nodes under class PegaAES-Data-Nodes in AES. But the system node value is not getting updated . Not sure if i missed anything. Please see the screen shots attached.
Which version of AES are you installing on top of which PRPC version.There are different procedure till prpc 7.1.6 and above prpc 7.1.6.After looking in the attached image It seems you are facing issue while configuring the nodes.
If you are using prpc 7.1.7+ versions then please follow below steps
Step 1: Create a unique system name and update all nodes
Use the System Name landing page to create the system name and update the corresponding nodes.
1. In Designer Studio, click > System > Settings > System Name to display the System Name landing page.
2. Enter a new system name, and click Submit.
3. Stop and restart the system (all nodes). The new system name takes effect upon restart.
Step 2: Update landing page to send alerts to Pega Autonomic Event Services
1. In Designer Studio, select > System >Settings > Predictive Diagnostic Cloud to display the landing page.
2. Enter the Pega Autonomic Event Services URL.
3. Click “Update Configuration”
Please note that AES is used to monitor PRPC application.There are two steps for AES
1.Installation:Here you have to import jar file.Please follow below document for that