We have received a feedback from business unit about the missing records on one of our report definition.
The report seems pretty straight forward with one class join (History class of our work table) and some filtering with flow creation date, name and etc.
The cause of the problem seems to me that all about the time filtering properties that used so far.
We used "History.pxTimeFlowStarted" to filter the result set. When I change this to "History.pxTimeCreated", I get fewer number of results ... If I change this property with ".pxCreateDateTime" I get even fewer number of results.
I am not sure which one is correct but as I haven’t received a report from business unit regarding the missing records, I am also not sure If those the correct properties to filter.