1) Create file API
In the case of BOX, Box returns a File ID upon successful creation of the file. Where can this ID be used/stored using the Repostory API (D_pxNewFile)?
E.g., let's say we have a folder called /folder1 already. The new file is to be create in /folder1 as file1. So the full path is /folder1/file1. Upon creation, Box will respond with the FileID.
2) Get file API (D_pxGetFile)
According the documentation, it takes the following parameters:
- repositoryName- the name of the repository from which to get the file
- filePath- the path, including the name of the file, to be retrieved, relative to the root path of the repository
- responseType- the type of content that is in the file to be retrieved, either "STREAM" or "STRING"
E.g., if the file path is /folder1/file1, and the Box's fileID is 123456:
- Is the expectation that "/folder1/file1" is passed as the parameter?
- Secondly, using Box as an example, as opposed to simply use the FileID, is there an expectation that D_pxGetFile datapage activity will traverse the directory structure to locate the file's FileID, and then start the downloading?