When Apache Axis2/Java receives a SOAP message, Axis2 tries to determine the SOAP version this message adheres to. This is required for the validation purposes against the correct SOAP specification. Axis2 has two basic mechanisms to identify the SOAP version as follows:
If the transport medium is HTTP, then we check for the existence of SOAPAction HTTP Header. If the message is SOAP 1.1, then there must be a SOAPAction HTTP header. If it is a SOAP 1.2 message, then there may be a SOAPAction parameter inside the Content-type header (this parameter is not mandatory according to SOAP 1.2 specification HTTP binding)
When both the above parameters are present, Axis2 compares the outputs from those evaluations. If they do not match, then Axis2 will throw an error saying "Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI". As you encountered this error, my request is to check your SOAP message and HTTP headers.
For an example this error is usually a mismatch in the client/server bindings, where the message version in the SOAP service uses SOAP 1.2 (which expects “application/soap+xml”) and the version in the client uses SOAP 1.1 (which sends “text/xml”).
Note: In order to cross check the SOAP envelope, input and output responses use Tcpmon tool to redirect your SOAP service from PRPC. In Web we can find more information about the reasons behind the Axis2 related error saying "Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI" as the error is likely specific to some issue with your SOAP service.
Kindly let me know if this information helped you to understand the issue.
If this couldn’t help you to find the root cause of the issue then share us which PRPC version it is so that we will provide you the list of classes to enable the debug to find more information about the issue.
We found that the content-type for the SOAP 1.2 request is set as "application/soap+xml" where-as the content-type for the SOAP 1.2 response that they are receiving is set as "text/xml". Due to this reason there is a content-type mismatch between SOAP request and response headers which is causing the issue. The content-type of request and response should match.