REST connector fails in exercise "Exposing Integration" because no Simulations are configured
TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM
- download and import the solution archive from the list of "Related Content" links
- expand Show Exercise Steps
- follow steps 1-3 under Verify Your Work
- Per step 4, click Weather Service in the Data Source section
An error appears at the top of the page:
Forecast Service: ** ** Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to .response_GET
It appears that the solution archive lacks a required bit of configuration.
- In the Detailed steps for the exercise, find the heading
"Configure the RainForecast REST Connector to use the simulation activity"
- After importing the solution archive, check the REST connector Forecast
- Note that there are no simulations configured. That is the missing bit of configuration.
- Check out the REST connector Forecast so that you can make changes
- Follow the instructions to add the simulation activity and save the rule
- Repeat the steps to Verify Your Work