Posted: 23 May 2016 9:45 EDT Last activity: 26 May 2016 16:01 EDT
Agent Access Group Not Updating
I have recently tried to create a new access group for my agent and update it to use that but its not working. I added my new access group to the security tab in the Rule-Agent-Queue instance. I deleted the old instances of this agent from the Data-Agent-Queue class and waited for the agents to refresh. The access group shows up correctly in the agent rule, however when I post the access group to the logs or look at the SMA I can still see the agents are running under the old access group. I am using Pega 7.1.9
Did you verify whether there were any tasks queued up for the agent prior making the change of access group of the agent. Kindly restart the server instance and trace the agent remotely and share the remote tracer captured and screen shot of the security tab of an agent.
Yes I did verify that there were no new tasks queued up. These are new requests that I am queuing for the agent. I also tried restarting the server instance and that did not fix the issue, the agent is still using the wrong access group.
Here is a screenshot of the agent security tab:
And here is a screenshot of the requestor when its running:
As you can see, the application it claims to be using is "TaxAdmin", whereas the application defined in the TPReport access group is as shown:
As far as remote tracing goes. Please let me know what you want to see out of it. I cannot attach the entire trace because its too many lines.
From the screen shot from SMA it seems that its a Standard Agent.And Standard Agents doesn't take the AG from Agent Rule Form
From Pega Help:
Agents with the Standard queue mode do not need access groups. For standard agents, each queue item is processed in the authorization context of the user whose actions or processing (work item, assignment, and so on) generated the queue item.