@HimanshuG1 Have you looked at the UI Gallery in 7.4 or higher - there are 3 examples on how to integrate React JS inside the Pega UI - the example showcases an autocomplete, a timer, and a tictactoe board.
@HimanshuG1. there is no example in 7.2 and there is no support for JSX in 7.2 - Having said that if you build your React component using webpack/rollup/npm toolset and generate the JS bundle that contains both React and your component code, you can use it in 7.2.2 - injecting a React component requires to build a custom control and load some JS files - both functionalities are available in 7.2.2
1. React UI component/modules will be deployed altogether on a separate application.
2. I want to use a kind of headless Pega.
3. What i am not sure about the authorization while using headless pega and also how to move the assignments.
4. Can we still make use of work objects, build flows with assignments, link flow actions to assignments?
5. If we do not build flow rules within Pega, then how do we maintain the state / stages of the objects and how can we achieve the workflow functionalities? At what level the micro-services need to be build?(work object level or assignment level or flow action level)?
6. Where does the sequence logic of displaying the appropriate UI screens in the third party UI frameworks reside? For instance, Pega displays the appropriate flow action with the highest likelihood at the assignment.
7. Can the Pega authorization component be exposed with this micro services approach or should the authorization be completely outside of Pega?
Posted: 7 months ago
Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:57 EST
Richard Marsot (RichardMarsot)
Director, Front-end Development