I have a RepeatGrid that is reading from a Data Page.
For a 'text Input" in the RepeatGrid, I am setting to the event "Change" the following actions: "Post value' and 'Refresh Current Row' but it is not triggering any action when I edit in the Text Input.
Any ideas why ?
Message was edited by: Marissa Rogers - added category
I created the use case to test the Data Page Editable change using “Post Value” and “Refresh Current Row” functionality in v7.1.9 and it is working as expected shown below:
1. Data Page with the Thread Level editable configuration test as follows,
2. Configuration of the Repeat Grid as follows,
3. Configuration of the Text Input of the password field as follows,
4. Initial display of the data in the work object at Thread level access as follows,
5. Changed the password and it is reflected as shown below,
6. Work object result after the submit contains the changed password as shown below,
7. Work object result in the case manager portal doesn’t contains the changed password as the Data Page configuration is at “Thread” level so it reflected only in the Current thread execution as shown below,
8. Data Page configuration with the "Requestor" Level editable configuration as follows,
9. Initial display of the data in the work object at "Requestor" level access as follows,
10. Changed the password and it is reflected as shown below,
11. Work object result after the submit contains the changed password as shown below,
12. Work object result in the case manager portal contains the changes done to the Data Page of the work object as it is set to "Requestor" level as shown below,
Kindly go through my configurations and let me know if this could have helped you.